The Haro Starline NC machine basically
is designed for producing or/and sharpening different types
of tools as milling cutters, drills, step drills, reamers,
Historically introduced as an evolution of the Baseline, the
Starline develops more power at grinding level and therefore
is equipped with substantial water cooling (120l/min) while
being housed in a fully watertight cover.
The Haro Starline range is
made of several models depending on:
- the required dimension:
- longitudinal X-axis grinding length with 550, 700.
- cross travel Y-axis varying from 190 to 265 mm
- vertical Z-axis from 210 to 300 mm
- the NC capability to handle complex tools: 3
to 6 axis movements could be controlled by the NC automation
system based on SINUMERIK technology able to manage 2 to
5 interpolated axis (Siemens 357 or 810D).
- the power delivered to the grinding wheel:
from 3,8 to 20 KW, speeding from 6000 to 28000 RPM
- the customized software application as developed
in line with the customer requirements.
Worm hob grinding starline
here to download the brochure of this product in PDF